San Francisco Parties Get the Royal Treatment at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel
San Francisco loves a party. But few here do it with the sizzle and style of the Sir Francis Drake. We can accommodate anything from an intimate engagement dinner to a glittering gala in our Empire ballroom and anything you can dream up in between. If that means adding 180-degree views of San Francisco Bay to your party wish-list, we can do that too on the 21st floor at the Starlight Room.
Big picture? It all adds up to 16,000 square feet of flexible party space to ensure a standout celebration. The menus will be just as memorable when you add to the mix the celebrated, chef-driven cuisine of our executive chef Larry Finn of Scala's Bistro. Pair it with attentive Kimpton-style service and our prime location steps from Union Square, and you can see why your party will be one envied invitation.
Features of the flexible party spaces at the Drake:
- 16,000 square feet of event space
- 11 function rooms, accommodating up to 350 attendees
- Expert, friendly staff, capable of providing many special requests
- Empire Ballroom, with ceiling-high windows for floods of natural light and crystal chandeliers suspended from vaulted ceilings
- Franciscan Room, boasting 21-foot ceilings, velvet drapes, and colorful murals
- The Starlight Room, featuring 180-degree panoramic San Francisco views
Our private event spaces are perfect for:
- Company parties
- Fundraisers and Galas
- Reunions and Anniversary celebrations
- Engagement parties
- Holiday festivities
- Birthday dinners
- Bar/bat mitzvahs
The Sir Francis Drake Hotel is a dynamic destination for parties & social gatherings. To learn more about our San Francisco event services and function rooms, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.