San Francisco Hotel Suites In Union Square
Open the door to your Sir Francis Drake suite and you’ll delight in a sumptuous setting that is an artful mix of whimsical theatrics and tasteful opulence. Within, a king-sized bed plushed with luxurious European linens, separate living room featuring a queen-size sleeper sofa and gracious Victorian-inspired furnishings and rich fabrics that would make royalty swoon.
Sir Francis Drake Suites
- Deluxe 600 sq. ft, suites located on higher floors with breathtaking views of downtown, Nob Hill, and Union Square
The Starlight Suite
- 750 sq. ft. suite decorated to match the Starlight Room with sexy and swank art-deco style
- Located on 17th floor with breathtaking views of Nob Hill and Union Square.
The Presidential Suite
- Among San Francisco’s finest suites with 1,125 square feet of regal space
- Separate bedroom and a vast living area, wet bar, and dining table that seats eight guests.
- Private balcony overlooking Union Square