Your perk-filled San Francisco boutique hotel
What’s a gorgeous, iconic property without perk-filled extras? We feel the same way. That’s why our San Francisco boutique hotel elevates your experience with 360-degrees of all-about-you hotel amenities always on-hand to enhance your stay when you want them most, but also as delightful surprises when you least expect it (here’s to in-room yoga mats and same-day laundry service for starters). Here’s how we welcome you to our San Francisco hotel with the Kimpton touch:
- Legendary costumed Beefeaters ready to escort you up the grand staircase for check-in
- Hosted social hour in our living room lobby from 5 to 6 pm
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Expert concierge and personal assistant services
- Eco-friendly services and amenities
- Pet-friendly hotel (pets stay free)
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Valet Parking is available at the hotel for $59 plus tax per night and oversized vehicles are $64 plus tax per night.
Additional Amenities Covered by Kimpton Sir Francis Drake Facility Fee*:
*Kimpton Karma Members, Government, FIT/Wholesale and corporate negotiated accounts are exempt from this fee.
- A daily $10.00 credit in our restaurant, Scala’s-- a San Francisco favorite!
- Free high speed internet
- Free local call
- Complimentary use of our business center.
- 15-20% off in our retail stores, Uomo’s Couture clothing and Orogold cosmetics and skin care
- Complimentary morning coffee/tea service
- In-room yoga mats
- Complimentary use of bicycles any day during the guest’s stay.
- Complimentary newspapers
- Fitness center privileges
Meet our team of experts ready to help you create the ultimate San Francisco shortlist so you can experience the Bay Area like a local.
The legendary Union Square nightclub on our 21st floor has entertained celebrities and guests alike for decades. Now host to our infamous Sunday’s A Drag brunch.