Your perk-filled San Francisco boutique hotel
What’s a gorgeous, iconic property without perk-filled extras? We feel the same way. That’s why our San Francisco boutique hotel elevates your experience with 360-degrees of all-about-you hotel amenities always on-hand to enhance your stay when you want them most, but also as delightful surprises when you least expect it (here’s to in-room yoga mats and same-day laundry service for starters). Here’s how we welcome you to our San Francisco hotel with the Kimpton touch:
Amenities and Services
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- Hosted social hour in our living room lobby from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee/tea service
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- Fitness center privileges
- In-room yoga mats
- Complimentary use of bicycles during stay
- Pet-friendly hotel (pets stay free)
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Eco-friendly services and amenities
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Expert concierge and personal assistant services
- Valet Parking is available at the hotel for $62 plus tax per night and oversized vehicles are $72 plus tax per night
- Complimentary use of our business center
- Complimentary newspapers
Your daily guest amenity fee of $25 plus tax includes the following.
- A $10.00 daily credit in our restaurant, Scala’s Bistro--a San Francisco favorite!
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Discounts of 10-20% in our retail stores (Uomo’s Clothing and Orogold Cosmetics)
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge.)
Meet our team of experts ready to help you create the ultimate San Francisco shortlist so you can experience the Bay Area like a local.
The legendary Union Square nightclub on our 21st floor has entertained celebrities and guests alike for decades. Now host to our infamous Sunday’s A Drag brunch.